93 Chevy 1500 Silverado For Sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by NUM1FIRE, Sep 25, 2008.

1. NUM1FIRE

NUM1FIRE FIREFIGHTER/1ST RESPONDER

0   0   0

i just bought a different truck so i need to sell this one. i have owned this truck for roughly 10 yrs. it is a 1993 chevy silverado, 350 auto,2 wheel drive, air, cruise and tilt wheel, power windows and power door locks. it has 198k miles on it. i put a different motor in it a few months ago and the motor has around 75k miles on it. the transmission was change about 4 or 5 yrs ago and it has roughy 50k on the transmission and i just put a new drive shaft in it a couple of months ago. i just put a new ac compressor on not 2 long ago and the ac evaporator has a very small leak and i charge it once a year. the fuel pump and sending unit was change almost 3 yrs ago. i just had the oil changed 2 weeks ago and i just installed 4 brand new firestone destination at tires and they was $ 425 brand new. it does have a trailer hitch, the brakes still have a lot of life on them. they was changed about 1 yr ago. the body is starting to get a little rough. this is a very solid running truck with a lot of life left in it. the frame is solid and i have owned this truck since it had 60k miles on it. the only reason i am selling it is i have no room to keep it at my house. i am asking $1100 or best offer. this truck will be located in alliance ohio at my work and i live in minerva,ohio. my cell number is 330-413-0749 and during the week after 5:30 pm im at home and on the weekends i can be reached at 330-868-1343. this truck has a clean title. and the lights and sirens do not come with the truck. my email is num1fire@verizon.net [​IMG][​IMG][/url[​IMG]