close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

90 hp Merc

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by LakeRaider, Jun 19, 2007.

1. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

0   0   0

1986 Merc 3 cyl. Total rebuild top to bottom. $3100 in reciepts. Comes with a stainless prop. 13x17.Also an Aluminum 13x19 prop. Oil injected. Approx 20 hrs on fresh motor. Has factory Merc pistons at standard bore. Every part was dial indicated on the rebuild and if it didn,t meet Merc specs it was replaced with Mercury part. Motor is on a speed boat and can be test driven on our private lake to your hearts content. Price is $2300 and add $200 for the CMC power trim unit. I will link and sinc this motor on your boat at my shop for free. And you will get hands on experiance free on how to rig a boat motor. Link time is approx. 3 hrs at $100 an hr. you get free.This motor is flawless! All machine work was done by Maffco and assembled by Liemann Marine. LakeRaider

2. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

0   0   0

Heres a pic. Motor is currently on a 16FT.Checkmate. GPS is at 43 mph with the 13x17 Ballistic prop at 5500 rpm. This is a heavy small pad boat. Engine cowl is in primer and I will paint to match your boat or back Merc black free. Raider

Attached Files:

3. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

0   0   0

Heres the better deal. Part it out. Buy the whole boat, motor and trailer for $3200. Trailer is 3 yrs old.($1200 new from Dixie Marine) Drive on. Boat is very nice. Fresh top paint. New floor and stringers. Boat and trailer will bring $2,000. Raider

4. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

0   0   0

1978 Checkmate 16 ft. Predictor. Very solid boat. zfishs old boat I bought and cleaned up. Fresh basecoat clearcoat (baked on) epoxy. New floor and triple stringer. Completely glassed in. New carpet. Real nice trailer (drive on). Hot foot, wheel trim, full guages, bilge pump. 12 gal fuel tank. Boat has the factory windshield (not pictured) installed.This was going to be the chase boat for my drag hydro but plans have changed. Raider

Attached Files: