close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

9 Minutes Later

Discussion in 'Bucks and Does' started by Richs63Corvair, Nov 1, 2004.

1. Well went to my ground blind this morning which was knocked over and 2 stakes missing. Anyway finally got settled in at 6:13 and at 6:22 I had a nice buck going right to my drag rag hanging 15 yards from me. He stopped 20 yards from me in his tracks and looked in my area and started snorting and took off running to where he came from. I don't know if he scented me or the gum I was chewing. I do know he liked the smell of the Knight&Hales doe estrous.........Oh Well theres always tomorrow.......Rich

2. worminator

worminator I'll be bach

Rich, can you move it to an area with cover since he may have busted you in that spot?? I'm sure he'll be back to check out the hot doe scent. Had a good time yesterday busting those birds. We gotta do it again. Next time more birds, another dog and a couple more guys will make for a good time. The ole farmer seemed to be in a good mood. That was a good sign. Earl has the picture and is working on the banner for deer camp. Save a tag for gun season buudy.

3. worminator

worminator I'll be bach

I meant BUDDY..................... you know what I mean.

4. I think my problem this morning was due to my blind. Since it was knocked and I put it up but didn't put the brush around it like it was before. Probaly stuck out like a sore thumb. Going to go back out Wednesday and hunt from my other blind and move my other. I had a blast yesterday Worm and can't wait to do it again. Thanks for inviting me...........Take care............Rich