close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

9 ft Berkley Glo-Stick with Shakespeare Tidewater Reel

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by tcba1987, Aug 21, 2007.

1. tcba1987

tcba1987 Tuscarawas River Angler

0   0   0

9 ft Berkley Glo-Stick MH action with a Heavy action Shakespeare Tidewater Reel with line counter on it !!!

this is one of them light up rods they are pretty cool.........a 9 ft rod was just alittle longer then i wanted to use !!

one year old combo works great $35 pick up only or i can check into the shipping costs which i am sure are high !!!

2. Eriesteamer

Eriesteamer BORN TO RIDE THE WAVES

0   0   0

I sent you a PM on this as I was interested in it.Just what model is the reel.

3. Eriesteamer

0   0   0

I sent him one long ago when I first seen add.and one just lattely yet no reply.wonder why.way I see it I was first in line but way it goes looks like I am out of buying it.must sold it by now.else ??/ be it.your call

4. tcba1987

0   0   0

sorry im not on here every day, the reel model number is #TW15LCL

id rather not ship this. the shipping cost will be around $15 for the rod and reel !!

5. tcba1987

0   0   0

im gonna mark this rod n reel as SOLD .

i have 3 guys who are interested in buying the combo or trading for it.

6. Eriesteamer

0   0   0

I was first to reply on it.And as of today you still have not replyed to me on this.yet I see you say it is sold how can that be.your sad story that it got broke is no good.just whats your game.reply here as rest would like see the exsuse your to use this time.

7. tcba1987

0   0   0

Sorry i am not gonna get into a arguement over this !!!

i marked it as sold because you and then 2 other guys have asked about the reel !! check your PM box i sent you 2 messages and it said that your box was too full to recieve any more messages !! i keep my word when i say someone can have something .........if you check your PMs NOW i sent you my name .....address and phone number so YOU could pick it up !!! as i said before i dont visit this site everyday to check my messages ...........SORRY about the misunderstanding !!! :mad:

The rod and reel is yours if you pick it up this week !!!

8. Ill trade you a 5000 ONE and a Ugly Stik for it...

9. tcba1987

0   0   0

the line counter on the reel is NOT working properly !!!