Ohio Game Fishing banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Engine was bought new in August of 1994, it has est of 450 hours and was used mostly for trolling. I had to replace fuel connector on engine summer of 2012 and compression check was excellent which was done by Spillway Marine on Bonner Road. I am asking $795 will consider a fair offer. I did replace the engine when I bought new boat and kicker, but will only sale if price is acceptable. Have any questions ask here or email me at [email protected] I am located in Canfield, Ohio. Note it long shaft and pull start.

Attachments

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I want to make sure before you drive to see engine, its long shaft not short and its rope pull not electric. The engine runs A plus, engine appearance B+. I will keep here for one more week then will put away for the winter. Feel free to email me with any questions. I bought new in August 1994 and used on walleye boats 90% for trolling. Hours on engine in 450 range.

·
477 Posts
2-stroke or 4?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Coach,
Did not want to step in on your thread, but that motor can be converted to a short shaft by unbolting the lower like you are going to change the water pump, there is then just 2 pins holding the shaft extension in place. Remove the outer extension above the lower and you have a short shaft. Shops I've spoke to about it will do it for free if you let them keep the parts. Just wanted to let you know in case shaft length was a potential sale kill.

This was sent to me in private message in case someone wanted a short shaft

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.