Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Kiss The Converse
4,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was fortunate enough to get an invite to spend a vacation day with Lightman and Wannabitawerm aboard Dave's boat. We headed to Lorain, saw the parking lot, dropped lines and caught fish! Seemed like anything with pink was working pretty good today. Got alot of good eaters and one big boy. On a side note, I thought I knew a little bit about trolling, but come to find out I knew nothing at all. These guys definately shortened the learning curve, thanks for the lesson! Love em or hate em, these are 2 of the better dudes I've met off OGF...

Here's a pic of the happy vacationers with the 9 1/2 lb'er..

Attachments

·
Kiss The Converse
4,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why you still have "member" under your name is beyond me?

·
Banned
16,937 Posts
Nice fish Parma! Did you have the honors?

·
Registered
13,787 Posts
Congrats on the great day of fishing.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Not sufficient BD. Someone now wants to question me because they never saw ALL comments.

·
Permanent Part Time
2,367 Posts
Glad to see you guys are enjoying your Vacation.That is a really nice fish.If I had not been camping over the weekend I am sure I would have Joined you.:D

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Vacations are a wonderful thing. Frankly, they don't scare me.

Net sites that edit some posts..........and then hang others out to dry because they respond....won't live long.

·
Permanent Part Time
2,367 Posts
Vacations are a wonderful thing. Frankly, they don't scare me.

Net sites that edit some posts..........and then hang others out to dry because they respond....won't live long.
They will probably kick me off the Island but I agree with Bob.Tiptoeing through a website is tough when you never know when the curtain will fall.Perhaps If they had a fight section and moved the offending threads to it freedom of speech could live on.

·
Banned
362 Posts
Freedom of speech is especially important on a fishing web site. So long as the speech is about fishing.

Got into some bigger perch close to shore a little west of Rocky River. 28-32 fow and they were just hammering it between the thundy storms yesterday afternoon/evening.

·
Premium Member
4,752 Posts
Is it censorship when someone posts a remark that is clearly against the TOS, and it's removed before more than a few people can see it? If you responded to it and find that it was removed, you can edit your post you know. All this complaining about something that was right to do just doesn't make sense. I dont want this site to go the way of the other OH sites that i use to be a member of but it seems that some people would like to see it happen. This is a fishing report board not an off topic forum. Let's talk fishing.
Almost forgot, the perch were biting slow saturday but managed to pick up almost 3 tickets in 5hrs out of conny.

·
Registered
6,933 Posts
Nice job on the hog!!!!

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Because its their site and its free(which many posted that they love the free part)censorship is something that we will have to deal with.:)
i agree 100% and i can deal with it , i havent been in that mix!! just keep it a FISHING debate without all the hupla and we'll continue to enjoy the best ohio fishing forum around....been on the net for a long time looking for something like this and would hate for it to go away or be a pay site!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts