Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fished the last couple hours of the day. The river is in gorgeous shape. Caught one channel cat and one really pretty smallie on a white and red willow leaf spinnerbait. Closer to dark caught two more pretty smallies on a white buzzbait fished in the hole. I caught a really nice channel on a grub that was a couple pounds bigger than the one in the photo but I was in the middle of a riffle and didn't take its picture. I didn't measure anybody tonight either, left the tape measure on the seat of the truck. I'm a slacker tonight. I think holes with hard gravel and rock bottoms are the bomb right now and better than the riffles for bigger fish. It was stunning right at dark with a red sunset and the big full moon hanging over the water. I didn't get a picture though, the fish were biting. :) I bet tomorrow out in the rain will be killer.

·
Not bothered about it
777 Posts
Very nice, we were only able to get out for less than an hour. I am looking forward to tomorrow, and hopefully this weekend won't be completely full of rain.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Nice Fish!! Looks like we've got a storm rolling in tonight, ought to be some good fishing ahead of it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts