close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

'89 Full size Ford Van

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by DaleM, Aug 8, 2004.

1. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

0   0   0

My son is selling his '89 Ford van. Great work truck. Full size van. good tires, runs good. Would be a great work van for painters, roofers etc. Was asking $600.00-- Price dropped to $400.00. He moving and need to sell ASAP. Cell# 614-301-7061 Randy is his name.

2. Hey Dale is it a cargo van ? Does it have ladder racks ? How many miles ? What size motor ? Whats the body like ? Ok enough questions............Rich

3. DaleM

0   0   0

Yes it is a cargo van. Doesn't have rack, he put them on his other van, body in fair condition. No dents or big rust area. I'd say normal rust for that year. He started to fix it up but got another vehicle. Not sure of the mileage. But it does have newer starter, alternator and brakes. Like I said not a new vehicle but a good work van, or with a little work a good fiashing vehicle. He started to finish the inside also. Insulated, and a bench/storage box inside. Motor is I believe a 351 V-8

4. Wheres your son live Dale ? P/M his # if possible . Thanks.........Rich

5. DaleM

0   0   0

He lives here in Columbus. He's not on line but I'll PM you his Number.

6. DaleM

0   0   0

Van is still for sale. Make him a true offer and you can most likely have it.

7. Buisness is Really slow now Dale. Wish I had the extra $$$$$$............Rich

8. DaleM

0   0   0

Priced dropped to $400.00. He's moving and needs to get rid of as soon as he can. Call him @ 614-301-7061 Cell phone. Randy Miller

9. DaleM

0   0   0

Anyone interested? It would make a great work/fishing van. Contact my Son on his cell phone.

10. Waiting on a check to come in. If it is still for sale when i get the check I will take it. You will have to set up a day of squirrel hunting down there so i can con my buddy into driving me down to pick it up. HEHE.
    Huntinbull