close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

87 Jeep Cherokee XJ Lifted

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by catfishrich, May 2, 2008.

1. catfishrich

catfishrich ASK12B1

0   0   0

87 Jeep XJ Cherokee 6-6.5 lift 33x13.50 Super Swampers less than a year old! This is a trail truck and is beat up, but passed e-check, plated and can be driven on the street. Has a Ford 9in rear and Dana 30 front not geared the same.New offroad lights, newer tube Curt hitch, homemade bumpers, new gas tank, sending unit rebuilt by S.U.R.&R., and parts for duel batery set up from Meangreen. 4.0L runs strong auto trany and 231 transfer case work great! Needs a hub bearing right front and an aftermarket track bar to locate the front axle where it should be, also needs regeared so the diffs match. The vac disco on the D30 works just have to play with the lines or put on a posi-lock. I realy don't recomend to drive on the street but you can after the track and hub bearing. has a death wobble! I realy don't want to sell it but I need a tractor bad! E-mail me for better pics!

$1650 cash or trade for a Running Ford 8N-9N tractor, or any tractor around that size with a three point and PTO. I don't care what it looks like just that it runs good an I can use it while I'm fixing it up.
    Thanks!!

[​IMG]

2. catfishrich

catfishrich ASK12B1

0   0   0

Ill take any Reasonal offers!!!

3. 5Cent

5Cent

0   0   0

Post on www.jeepsunlimited.com, it won't last long!

4. sam kegg

sam kegg

0   0   0

2001 gmc sonoma ext cab. v6 4.3 120,000 highway miles. new brakes tires runs good... trade?

TE=5Cent;636172]Post on www.jeepsunlimited.com, it won't last long![/QUOTE]

5. peon

peon account delete

0   0   0

i love jeepsunlimited.com i post there daily.. alot of stuff gets sold there!!