close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

87 F150 Geees

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Eriesteamer, Feb 1, 2008.

1. Eriesteamer

Eriesteamer BORN TO RIDE THE WAVES

What a ball you guys here had last night on that truck. I am still laughing over all the nice thing said. goes prove some ones reading my post.If it was not locked out bet still be going with more nice things about me and my wants.I never laugh so hard till I seen that post.it was like the TV bunny goes on and on.in such short time man it got replies as fast as you can read them and stop laughing long enough to read next.I got a blast out it.Thanks to all it made us all get a good laugh out it.

2. krustydawg

krustydawg KrustyDawg

Dude you are golden ! I'm glad we amuse you !:D

3. Hey Erie-

For the record with you and OGF mods- I wasn't trying to bust your chops...I was real deal with the truck.

Things got way outa hand otherwise, albeit humorous indeed:)

Seriously- If I can help you out for transpo I'd be happy to assist and can even bring it to you.

For those looking to jump all over Erie here, let it be- as well Erie, you may want to be more conservative in your consistent approaches for something you aren't serious about.

Happy times for all- I would only enjoy it more if Erie gets my ride.

nip

4. Wannabitawerm

Wannabitawerm Flatulent Entreprenuer

Erie, I hope you know I was just bustin' your chops in the "random facts" thread.

Nip- Well said!!

5. fishingguy

fishingguy The Inferior Fisherman

I think you should come to the "turtle fest" eriesteamer. I for one, would enjoy meeting you.

6. snake69

snake69 Equal opportunity fishing

Sounds like I missed some funny stuff.......

7. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Nip..... I thought that was a hell of a deal for Erie. $1500 deleivered? Shoot, if only it was a 4wd, I'd have met you there. (It's not 4WD is it?)

8. It has 4 wheels and it drives !%

What you say...meet you half way, maybe Columbus area:D

Erie- your a great sport, I sincerely hope you didn't let anyone get to you. I got a fishn' trip planned with you this summer- my treat.

nip

9. Eriesteamer

Hey if that was 4 wheel drive I be hitch hiking to get it too. to the turtle fest. can you fill me in on it. like where and when.to meet me I was at the Skeeter outting last june.
    now to go fishing with me. man that I like. had post in here last year and got no takers. even was willing pay for gas ect. was going to put post in soon as fishing starts to get a fishing pal. would like get one with boat and hit lake Erie. as thats my main fishing hole. the ashtabula or conneaut area are my best to put in and fish.I fish these two since I was 3 years old.Know them well and had a few hot spots there.I do fish rest as West Branch,Milton,and yep old Skeeter. I like toll.drift or perch. last I give you the fish. I just want a few to eat now. and only the biggest I catch.
    keep me in mine on fishing as thats all I live for.

10. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Nip... I thought REAL hard at this. We just really need a 4WD. For someone that is looking for truck or someone that has been begging to find a deal, they should look at this! :) That's a very good price and it looks like the truck has been taken care of. You should have no problem selling it.

11. The truck will remain parked and used for mulching, fast drives in fields with the kids and a nightly venture to Lake Hodgeson (3 minute drive) :D

Erie- I have a rather full plate in 2008- but I have already put some dates together for me and you to be floatn' on Erie this summer.

I'm looking forward to exploiting your spots :B You can leave the perch jerkers and fillet knives at home though- only smallies and they all go back into the drink. No $ needed- but if your in the boat bring $3.

We'll go a dollar on first fish- one on the most- and I'll take the last one from you with my biggest ;)

I'll be in touch Erie-

nip
    www.dobass.com

12. Eriesteamer

sounds good get a few others to come.I like to try that bets thing. hate take your money so get a few others and the bets are on.maybe up bets to 5 bucks a throw I can use the money.if not then bring the kids.just how old are they any ways. this give you something to think about. I use to smoke those cigars and low and behold I caught biggest and most as every one I fished with say my cigar smell on my hands was getting then to hit my line not theres. but I quit smoking so you may be win.but if you do it be a close win.

13. It's just goona be me and you Erie, possibly a large firend of mine too... We can go to $5 if you really wanna. I like crisp bills by the way.

Don't ask another word about the kids, I'm already a bit anxious about you.

For now, I'm goona render that age question thingie as ignorance or something to do with that cigar you are smoking. I haven't quite figured it out yet.

Eitherway, I'll stick to my word, unless you fail my initial scrutiny in order to assess my safe return to dry land.

nip

14. PapawSmith

PapawSmith Bud n Burgers

Hey Nip, Maybe you should take Toxic along. He seems to have those "less than lethal" and 'use of force" things down really well. (See another thread) Seems like a good guy to take along. I'm going to try to get him on my boat next year, that's for sure. Good luck, have fun, and your right....leave the kids at home.
    And Erie, my boat is waiting for my preferred shop to be ready to modify my cockpit. If it is done in time you are welcome to be my guest this spring at Turtle Fest. I've wanted to do that and I've got to meet you in person. I'm not sure if your real. Hope you don't mind if I invite Toxic. Just because he seems like a nice guy.

15. Eriesteamer

so we see when it is time to fish.that picture in here was me ok.did you see the post about yourself. mine was .

for the girls Tall Dark And hansom
    to the rest Sawed off runt ugley slob ( a real S O B )

now then you like them crispie mmm I will run my prees night before they maybe still wet when I get there. ink takes a while to dry.
    But be ware I do not plan loose. buy hook or crook. I plan to win. get the other guy to as then more money more fun. I got 3 chances to get some loot here.one way or other.I am no second place winner.
    Any one else dare come. if so you got money to loose come on.I need some to buy a newer truck and this is one way get it.
    I never back out this is no joke.

16. Eriesteamer

I got admit I never go to those fest things or fishing contest. can you tell me more on the Turtle one.it sure is not a snapping turtle soup eating thing.I have heard a lake by that name but where it be is not known by me.theres lots these.I look on here for post place on them an seen none.must be to early.any ways keep me posted on them.

17. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

18. Fishers of Men

Fishers of Men Senior Member

Whats wrong with turtle soup? There just might be some there. Is anyone going to take side bets?

19. Eriesteamer

Turtle soup thats my bag. I am always looking for a snapper.I eat them as I think thats better then they eat me. How you like my snappy reply

20. Fishers of Men

Fishers of Men Senior Member

Thats good, we might even have some fried...snapper that is..