close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

85 starcraft deep v for sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by sippo, Apr 22, 2008.

1. sippo

sippo

0   0   0

This is the fishmaster model with a 40hp evinrude. Newly licensed and ready for water. It has a bimini top, foul-weather cover and custom made travel cover. It has bearing buddies, sting ray fins, marine radio, compass, dual mast system with big boards, swimming ladder, flares , night lights, fire extinguisher, fish finder, rod holders,anchor, livewell, bilge,2 batteries,2 -6 gallon tanks, fishfinder, huge marker buoy, oar, spare tire and drift bucket. Asking 2800 or best offer. Pics can be seen at my photo gallery here. Thanks for looking.

2. the weav

the weav

0   0   0

Is it 16ft 0r 18ft?

3. kylemartin

kylemartin

0   0   0

where are you located?

4. sippo

sippo

0   0   0

It is 16ft. I live in the canton/massillon area.
    Phone no. is 330 478-3824

5. pete

pete

0   0   0

Sippo I found your pics , sorry for the screw up ! send me email telling me when I can see this boat . sounds and looks like what im looking for . just about anytime would be good for me . im retired so im adjustable . thanks Pete

6. sippo

sippo

0   0   0

Price drop-2500. Three trolling rods added with storage rack.Must sell.

7. OHMC 1st VP

OHMC 1st VP

0   0   0

I have been unable to find the pictures...could you put a link directly in your thread. Went into the photo gallery and tried to search for your pics, but must be having operator errors...LOL

8. Kayak

Kayak

0   0   0

It's not just you, OHMC, I can't figure out how to search the gallery either. ;)

9. moondog5814

moondog5814 captainhook

0   0   0

I went to the search where it says Home Search Register , and clicked on search. Typed in Sippo and the pictures came up. If I had a place to put it, I would take it. Looks like a good deal to me,unless I am missing something.

10. alighthouse

alighthouse

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

At top click on photo gallery then when the pop-up box comes up clicl on members diectory, in the box on the right type in the persons username your tryin to view, when there profile comes up click on photos and it should allow you to view that persons gallery. Hope that was of help

11. OHMC 1st VP

OHMC 1st VP

0   0   0

Evidently I am not meant to look at this boat. I cannot get there using either method described here. When I type in Sippo in the "personal album index" it comes back "no album". When I use the search in the upper right corner, it comes back "unrecoverable error...please try again later".

12. moondog5814

moondog5814 captainhook

0   0   0

Click on Photo Gallery. Look at the blue bar that says Home Search Register and click on Search. Go to search by username and type in Sippo. Scroll down and hit Execute Search and you will see the pictures. I just looked at them again. I can't understand why nobody has bought this boat. Looks like a great deal to me. Like I said before, if I had a place to put it at my house, I would buy it.

13. Kayak

Kayak

0   0   0

moondog, when I do the search I get this result: We're sorry, but the system experienced an unrecoverable error. Please try again later.

14. NUM1FIRE

NUM1FIRE FIREFIGHTER/1ST RESPONDER

0   0   0

i did it a slightly different way and i had no problems viewing the boat pictures

15. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

0   0   0

16. Kayak

Kayak

0   0   0

That works, thanks. :)

17. sippo

sippo

0   0   0

sale pending

18. sippo

sippo

0   0   0

Buyer was no-show. Back up for sale.

19. pete

pete

0   0   0

hi there Sippo ! this is pete the guy that was at your house looking at your boat , I,m still looking for a boat and ive been watching the action on yours . Havent found anything yet just waiting for the right one to come along . Good luck fishing Pete

20. sippo

sippo

0   0   0

Final price-$2000 without the trolling rods and mast/board system,$2200 with.
    A lot of big walleye off the vermillion/lorain right now(lol).