close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

8-5-04

Discussion in 'Ohio River Fishing Reports' started by truck, Aug 9, 2004.

1. Took the grandson out last thurs while on vacation,he got his first hybrib,flathead & bluecat.Caught alot of small channels also,had to move 8 times but he got fish and that is all that matters to me & him.will try to get pics up tomorrow.We only got 1 or 2 fish off every spot,so we just kept moving to other spots.It is alot of work setting 2 ancors everytime,alot of wind!Daryl

2. Those were some nice fish, looks like you guys had a great time.

3. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

I like the flowers.......reminds me of the "Summer of Love" 1969 ??? Haight Asbury ?

4. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Very Nice fish!..Jim I always thought you were a old hippie!

5. The grandson did not like the flowers too much :p He did tell me something that made me feel good,he looked up and said Pa I have never seen anyone catch so many fish in such a short time.He is used to his dad that goes to paylakes or takes the boat out sets up in one spot and stays there till it is time to go home.If they are not hittong I move.Thanks for the replys guys,it sure is great to take that little guy out!Daryl

6. catking

catking Banned

Great report truck !!! You have a fine lookin grandson there. And his first three of diffrent species. That's great. Thanks for sharing !! CATKING