close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

8-24 Lake Hodgson

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by mbass8dor, Aug 24, 2007.

1. Hello all
    Well I decided to get out today for some fishing at Hodgson, Well
    I fished from 2:00pm. until 6:00 pm. I had a decent day, Wind was up
    Water's high and clearing! As for the fish, My first cast produced an 18 3/4"
    walleye on a crankbait! I stayed on that area and managed 6 keeper bass
    and lost 3 more on crankbaits and Spinnerbaits! I also landed a small pike on
    The Spinnerbait. I plan on fishing again Sat.

Good luck

Tom

2. snag

snag

tom did you get out today? the bass bite was good, hitting on the surface at daylight then on a variety the rest of the day,managed five bass the biggest was 18 inches ,saw a big channel cat caught around 12 lbs windy but cooler than fri. still can,t get a eye while bassin,some day..........

3. Hello all
    What a great day on the water! Snag it was nice to see you again, Boy I fished from 9:20 am until 6:00 pm. I caught 17 bass, And 4 nice ones at that!!!!!!
    1- 18 3/4" 3# 6, 19"- 3# 15, 20.5" - 4# and an 17"- 2#10. The rest of the bass were between 12"-16". The bass were in a feeding mood lol! It's been a while since I've had a fantastic fishing day? The water is really high, And I think it really helps the fishing. I didn't spend a lot of time running, I worked a few spots with Spinnerbaits!

Conditions: prtly cloudy 80's windy
    Water : High clear

Good luck!

Tom

4. snag

snag

TOM,pm sent..........