Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
We were s little north of those numbers Saturday Kelly.Took us 5 hrs but got our 18 fish.Caught some early on perch color crank on 3 setting dipsey 85 to 95.The best producer was a humble bee bandit at 150 total w2oz weight.Had a Yozuri vEYErus out that caught a few.Do not have any of those colors you were using though.Great day on the lake.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We were s little north of those numbers Saturday Kelly.Took us 5 hrs but got our 18 fish.Caught some early on perch color crank on 3 setting dipsey 85 to 95.The best producer was a humble bee bandit at 150 total w2oz weight.Had a Yozuri vEYErus out that caught a few.Do not have any of those colors you were using though.Great day on the lake.
I have had better success on darker baits since we went deep with 2oz weights and long leads. I even caught a few on the one black lure I had out yesterday.

·
Registered
778 Posts
humble bee was our best bandit as well but most of our fish came on double willow crawler harnesses
Our dipsey rods stopped catching after first couple hours.Should have tried more lures on there.Next time will try the double willow harness.What color willow blades worked best for you last weekend?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts