close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

"79" 19 1/2' Renken boat

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by steelheadBob, Dec 14, 2007.

1. steelheadBob

steelheadBob Robs Guide Service

0   0   0

i have a 1979 19 1/2' renken boat w/trailer for sale.... Boat has no motor... can be fitted up to a 150 hp..has depth/fishfinder, all saftey gear, bilge pump, ster controls.comes with two 6 gal. tanks, a 1000 crank amp battery only had 6 cranks on it and a deep cycle batt. trailer has new tires. new anchor w/100' line... has high walls, we fished 10 miles out in 4-6'drifts good. it has a good side drift to it.... Has no leakes and hull is very sound... floor had a couple of cracks in it but has been repaired trailer needs a paint job....... asking 1,600.00, but it take b.o. heres a couple of pics...and the top canvas cover does work with no leaks and it does cover whole boat or unzip it to only cover seats... boat is located in sagamorehills in north summit county

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. steelheadBob

0   0   0

the price went down to 1,100.00

3. seapro

seapro

0   0   0

I saw this boat folks, when I was buying some items from steelheadBob. Its a good looking rig, I would buy it myself but I already have four boats and should get rid of some myself. Its alot bigger then the pics show, would be a good Lake Erie boat. I'll also add that Bob was very good about the transactions I had with him. Made sure to answer all my questions and even returned my call to answer additional ones.

4. Jim Barger Sr

Jim Barger Sr

0   0   0

What length shaft is required? I'm very interested if I can locate a motor at a reasonable price.

5. steelheadBob

0   0   0

the boat is sold but the deal is not going to take place for a week or two, if it comes back for sale i will post...

6. Jim Barger Sr

Jim Barger Sr

0   0   0

Got her home OK. Thanks Bob and Bob, really enjoyed meeting with you and your gals.