close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

77 KZ900 with extras !

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by KWILSON512, Jun 11, 2007.

1. KWILSON512

KWILSON512

0   0   0

1977 KZ900
    *1260 cc , *Ported head
    *Welded crank , *Undercut tranny
    *Extended swingarm , *One size over valves
    *Lockhart oil cooler , *Dyna coil
    *Steering dampener , *2 sets Mikuni carbs
    *Custon paint , *Custom seat
    *KERKER pipe , *Mirrors
    *Foot pegs , *fender eliminator kit

Also have a 1425cc kit for it with 2 sets pistons $450.00
    $2,100 for bike!
    $2,500 takes it all plus the front end off of a ZX7
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. KWILSON512

KWILSON512

0   0   0

3. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

good lookin KZ for it's age.

i had that same bike...76'KZ1000

twas probably the fastest bike made at that time.

4. KWILSON512

KWILSON512

0   0   0

Thanks, I have 3 of them including a 1425cc turbo. I also have a 83 GPZ1100
    To mt theres just something about the way the old Kaws sound and to be honest they ruled the dragstrip for close to 20 years and the motors are still used in funnybike ,top fuel bikes and a few pro mods also.

5. Wondering why all the pictures show the bike Carbless? Have you run it recently? Carbs seem jetted right? Synchronized? Etc.? Seems like a real good price for a bike with that much upgrade thrown at it.

Huntinbull

6. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I believe that was the fastest production bike for a couple years.

Wilson-Very nice lookin KZ you got there.

7. KWILSON512

KWILSON512

0   0   0

Thanks HET....It might have been but the GS1150 was a bad bike then and i'm considering getting one right now to go with my GPZ. The carbs need to be syncronized but i'm polishing them right now to dress them up a little. To be honest the bike sat for 2 years and needs a battery, plugs and thats about it. I figure the bike running is worth $2,500 to $2,700 and if I waited I could find a KZ lover to buy it as is for that but I just want it out of my garage...its taking up too much space. I have a faster bike and a more comfortable bike for cruising so it just sits in the garage collecting dust. Theres no "secret" reason for selling it at the price I am selling it for besides the fact that it is priced to move. I planned on putting a ZX7 front and rear end on it for stability but i've been there done that and figured i'd still be monkeying around with a bike that I dont have time for. I could make more money by parting the thing out it's 30 years old and the demand is there for the parts but I did put a little work into it and like the way it looks so I figure i'd let someone else buy it.

8. KWILSON512

KWILSON512

0   0   0

Long story short I am 10 years younger than my brother and he dropped over $20,000 on a KZ project bike that was a real , real nice bike and literally drew crownds everywhere it went. His bike is 1425cc with a Hahn progressive boost turbo and honestly the nicest all around KZ i've ever seen. So this bike really got alot of the trial and error parts from the project bike as my brother upgraded to bigger and better stuff on his. A exec from Def Jam records offered my brother $50,000 cash for his but he couldnt sell it because it was origionally my dads and it had sentamental value.