Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering if anybody on the site was doing any of the work on 75 in the Franklin area. If so do you guys have a date when there anticipation on being done?

·
Registered
53 Posts
WARREN - IR-75
District DISTRICT 8 City
Status Restricted Category Roadwork - Planned
Start Date 5/11/2009 7:00:00 PM Est End Date 7/31/2012 6:00:00 AM
Start Mile Start Mile Desc NB and SB I-75, south of SR 122 to Montgomery county line
End Mile End Mile Desc NB and SB I-75, south of SR 122 to Montgomery county line
Direction BOTH DIRECTIONS Width Restr 11' 0"
Contact Name ELIZABETH LYONS Contact Phone (513) 933 - 6534
Contact Email [email protected] Contact Alt Phone
Rec Detour Detour is northbound I-75 to Austin Blvd. to southbound I-75 to SR 73.
Description Proj. 171(09) - Major reconstruction adding a lane in each direction of I-75 from SR 122 (Middletown) to the Warren/Montgomery county line; reconfigure SR 122 interchange; replace I-75 bridge over SR 122 and the Pennyroyal Road bridge over I-75. Work also includes the rehabilitation of the Manchester and Lower Springboro Rd. bridges. Three lanes of traffic are being maintained in both directions of I-75. Part 2 will improve SR 122 from just west of Cin-Day Rd. to the I-75 WB on/off ramp and just west of Union Rd.; the addition of EB and WB through lanes along SR 122 west of I-75; construction of a grass median east of I-75 and pedestrian movements at both Cin-Day and Towne Blvd. intersections with SR 122 and a pedestrian walkway along Towne Blvd. **Bridge work will require closing the right lane of southbound Interstate 75 between the Manchester Road overpass and the Hendrickson Road overpass from 7 p.m. tonight until 6 a.m. tomorrow morning." Arrow boards and/or signs will be in place prior to the work zone to alert motorists of the upcoming lane closure. To help ensure the safety of the construction workers as well as the traveling public, motorists should remain alert, reduce their speed and watch for stopped traffic while passing through the work zone. Contract awarded to the John R. Jurgensen Company in the amount of $110,734,462.55. All work is weather permitting.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Keep in mind that is just a "posted" date. To answer your question. No, it will not be done any time soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts