Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...casted the rocks last night with a Cleveland local....caught 10 between the two of us.....mostly 2003 fish w/2 going 25". had a couple others come undone.
HJ12 blue/silver, Joe Pirates. Seen a good number of gators come off the piers. no boats seen outta 72nd.

·
Registered
429 Posts
fowltalk, I was there last night with 2 friends. I believe we were to the right of you on the pier. What a fun night. Unfortunately we had to leave around 11:30 but we managed 5 with the largest being 28". Had a couple get off. I wish we could have stayed all night.

·
Predator225
347 Posts
Marshal,
I believe i was to the right of you! blue & tan rainsuit. Gonna give it a another go tonight when i get off work around 11. That one you guys had was pretty nice. Hope these fish stick around a little longer.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I was with Marshal. Did you slide over to our spot after we left? What time did you stay until?

·
Predator225
347 Posts
That guy next to me almost knocked me over gettin to your spot. We left at about 12:30. The pier to our right was hitten em pretty good at that point. I was a little beat last night after a 11 hour work day, not quite on my usual game. he never caught anything in your spot, by the way. ill be down there the next several nights though.

·
Banned
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My buddy & i were setup on the rocks inbetween the 2 flat piers, right next to the $hitter outlet. u boys musta been setup on the very end of the 2nd pier....we seen u catchen em.....should be a good night tonight also...with this mild cold front i believe has the gators feeding heavy @ night instead of during daylight......seen a good number of gators pushin shiners to the surface out front of us.....

what time is it now...hmmm

·
Predator225
347 Posts
I hear ya, and you are right...alot of fish activity out there, it slowed down so thats why we left. We'll be back tonight, i am stuck at work though until at least 11.

·
Banned
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
just tell work you want to leave early to go fishin....i'm sure they'll understand. lol........all this talk about fishin got me itchin to head down there now.....though, i still got my 5 on ice from last night to clean.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Couldnt make it down there Thu. night. How did you boys do last night. I was almost talked into going but my wife quickly talked me out of that one.

·
Registered
39 Posts
fished 72nd last night for a few hours. Between the 4 of us we landed 6 between 9 and 1130 pm. Was a bit slower than the night before (I only caught one 21 incher). My 3 friends fished the 1st pier and I was on the 2nd. They said there was a decent amount caught from that pier. My pier was slow but still had fun. My fish was caught on a blue and silver husky jerk @ 11pm.

·
Predator225
347 Posts
Didnt get there until 12:30. Caught one in the first 10 minutes, lost one about 15 minutes later, then nothing until 2 when i left. Caught / hooked both fish on blue/silver HJ. Did have a good hit on a ripstick. Might not be able to get down tonight, but tomorrow for sure, and sunday, and monday, hehe.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Mark 34,

I believe i fished right next to your buddies. I only got one around 11:00 got kinda tight down there. Tell your boys thanks for letting me squeeze in.

·
Banned
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sounds like the bite has been relatively early the last few nights...atleast before 1am..........i might headout tonight when the ol lady gets off work @ midnight....try from 1 until 5am....then go night-night.

that blue/silver HJ has been my mainstay there this spring....prolly caught 20 outta the 23 i got so far @ 72nd.

·
Registered
39 Posts
That was them. They told me that they got 5 so now you know if they were lying to me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts