Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Kim,

I didn't make it out today. I had a whole bunch of things that sprang out of the woodwork that needed to be done. I wish I could have made it out, it wound up being a beautiful day.

Mr. Creosote,

I've actually caught Perch off of the light at E72nd in January. They should be in there right now. If you don't find them there, try about 200 yards off of the Northeast point of Dike #55. There's a drop off out there from 25' - 30' and they hang right on the edge of the drop.

Wes

·
More Horsepower Raider!!
1,263 Posts
We still up for some perchin this year? Since you had to cancel the Hubbard trip. Boy was that a mess. I actually had to spend time with the girlfriend for her bday and valentines day. You were spose to relieve me from all that. :D:D Wes Please keep us updated as I'd like to bring my boat up that way as long as there is another OGF'r out fishing the same area as I have not had my boat on Erie yet. :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Went out last Saturday-caught about 30 in different sizes off the NE corner of the lighthouse. May come up Fri. morning-just not sure of the winds-fishin buddy is in Florida and it's a bit tough going alone this time of year. I'll post if I go-good to be back. Thanks Corey for the info.
Fishin on, Hawk

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the info Wes. Btw, I'm uncertain what you mean by dike #55. Is that the big point on the right side of the harbor mouth as you go out of the Gordon Park marina? The one with the rip rap?

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Mr. Creosote,

Yes, the area with all of the rip rap on your right side as you come out of E.72nd is dike #55. It also holds a lot of Smallmouth in the Summer.

Wes

1 - 8 of 8 Posts