Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
just 1 more cast!!!
2,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
great report thanks. never used the large divers. were you marking fish around the 50' depth?
Yup, 50’ down was my target zone. It was fast and furious. Many fire drills lol. We actually had a live well on board that was used for the other fish that didn’t make the cooler ride home.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
How many miles out is that from shore? Thanks.
Debating whether to go out of wildwood and head east or out of fairport with the other 100 boaters. Wildwood would be easier launch to fish out of. Not as much traffic

·
Registered
369 Posts
How many miles out is that from shore? Thanks.
Debating whether to go out of wildwood and head east or out of fairport with the other 100 boaters. Wildwood would be easier launch to fish out of. Not as much traffic
We are going out of wildwood in the am. Have to calibrate the new AP and can only run a couple rods but we will be heading northeast at least out to 70 maybe more.

·
Registered
369 Posts
We have been going to 70 and trolling around. Pretty much due north. Most fish have been on steel line dipsies so they have been deep. Got new to me boat so it’s not rigged up yet thanks to Covid having everything on back order.

·
Registered
188 Posts
They are north of the river, my son and friend 12 fish, 75 minutes. We went back out at 4 PM and started where he left off, 12 more nice ones. Throw back 3-4 18, 19 inchers and 1 23in. clearing lines. 3 bonus steellys. 72 ft. to 77ft. All on dipsy and spoons. color didn't matter. Fish sitting at 50 ft. speed about 2.6 - 2.8.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts