close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

70th win for GORDON! #8 is an in-bred idiot!

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by dip, Feb 20, 2005.

1. dip

dip dip

dinky E said he saw no advantage to SAND BAGGING but if there was he would do it. the dolt should listen to his own mouth and race 500 miles instead of cowering around 20th as he did! HOWZABOUT THAT 24 CAR!!!!! :D

2. bmffishing247

bmffishing247 Fishing Is Life!

i don't know what it the heck you are talking about. it is pretty bad when gaydon needs to thank kurt bush for helping block earnhardt just incase you could not spell it that is how you spell it. earnhardt worked his way all the way to the front by himself thats right by himself and then just ran gordan over there at the end. even gordan said if bush would not have closed the door on earnhardt that he would have had his doors blown off.

this is all in good fun so please everyone don't get mad and pull this post.

3. Thats right,
    Jr. E raced his way to the front,, no help from the others.
    I love this kind of racin,,, nothing but toe to toe action start to finish,,, Which is a lot more than the old I.R.O.C. can say racing them junky Transams.

4. smallieguy

smallieguy Smallmouth Please

I would rather eat dirt than see J.Gaydon win a race.
    DIRT. :mad: :mad:

5. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Superman, wins!!!!! Way to go Jeff!

6. dip

dip dip

you are at CATCHING A CLUE! :eek: I SAID DINKY E WAS SANDBAGGING! YEAH HE GOT TO THE FRONT BUT HE SURE DIDN'T RACE FOR 500 MILES! TOO BAD FOR DINKY HE COULD ONLY GET 3RD! HAHAHAHAHA

7. flathunter

A race witout Earnhart in victory lane is a race worth watching!

8. dip

dip dip

HOWZA BOUT THE 24 CAR PUSHING DINKY E INTO 1ST AND THEN SMOKING HIM! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :p :p :p :p

9. Whattheheck are you guys talking about?? You couldn't even see the tires on them cars in that demolition derby, and they didn't have any of them wings on 'em, either!!

10. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

"#8 is an in-bred idiot!"

thats taking it to far...

what I think about you DIP can't be said on here...

11. flathunter

Bout time for misfit to chime in :D

Guys dip is really kidding :D

12. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

jr. raced his style as usual.stay back,wait till the right time,then DRIVE the wheels off and go for it.if he hadn't made one stupid slip at the end(no excuse for that),and left the door open,you gordon guys would be cryin',and makin' up 100 excuses,especially if jr. had help :rolleyes:
    but there ain't nothin' wrong with gettin' a little help from someone,especially if you come out on top.
    it was a hell of a race for the last few laps,with jr.,stewart and gordon fightin' it out.don't get much better,no matter who wins,even if i don't like gordon :cool:

just wait till next time jack......................it won't be worth watchin :p :D ;)

GO #8

13. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

Just typical....I dont see why you cant like a driver without hating another...i'm a Jr. fan all the way but i dont hate gordon i think he is an excelent driver i just like to see gordon beat my jr. on a regular basis.....I listened to Jr's in car audio the whole race and for your in fo he had handleing problems with his car the whole race and didnt get them straitened out till the last couple pits stops, plus he was in the dark the first third of the race be cause he couldnt talk with his spotter, you try to drive 200 miles with out a spotter in that kind of traffic......Gomeon guy lets grow up a little bit Congrats to Gordon, and GO JR> we'll get him next week!!!!

14. I like them both Jeff and Jr... They both like each other too which makes for good clean racing and fun...
    Fun race to start the year!!

15. Dip the title of your post is EXACTLY what I was thinking as the race was ending :)

I'm just glad you posted it and not me :)

Steve

16. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

i would get eaten alive in this thread.

flash--------------------out

17. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

:D :D jack,you got my number for sure,don't you,LOL.we musta been typing at the same time.you just got that postedquicker than i could type :D ;)

ps................2tall called it.as we were watching,i told my wife that jr. was having car troubles clear into the second half of the race,or he would be moving up closer sooner than he did.i could tell when they got it together in the last 30 laps,when he started making his move.he does like to hang back,but not that far,for that long.especially when he starts in the position he did.
    i still think if he had held the 2nd spot,he'd have put the slingshot on gordon,and taken the race in the last lap ,as he's done a couple times before.

18. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Hey guys, what about my guy... #97. WHAT if that speeding penatly wasnt enforced. Could be all be saying how great #97 is. OH yea, by the way, did everybody see Kurt hitting the HR in baseball, not too bad.

I thought Mark Martin had a shot for a while, man wouldnt that have been nice.

19. fishcrazy

fishcrazy Muskie Chaser

Enough Said!!!!!! and could you hide nitrous in a frame rail and get through the pack quicker little E!!!! Huh,HUh Great Job Mr 3 Time Daytona Champion. Not A flash in the pan 1 time Winner. LOL Hey that was kinda Fun!!!!

Being serious great driving and semi-clean driving, and no one hurt from the accidents. Great post all in good fun. Nothing serious here,but gordon did win!!!!
    LOL
    Fishcrazzzzzzzzzzzzy