Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I DIDN'T SEE THE SIGN
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
caught 9 in about an hour. all were decent size.a whole lot of fun on light equiptment:)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Pretty nice fish ya got there! Where'd you get him? (you don't have to tell me if you don't want ;) )

·
I DIDN'T SEE THE SIGN
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
parts unknown of the lmr:) while i am on the subject has anyone else noticed quite a bit more people cabroozing this year. they were always there on the weekends but i have seen drones of them on weekdays? dont mind canoes but when they are so drunk they beach their canoe right into my pole it makes me pretty mad.:confused:

·
3rd shift blues
424 Posts
I think that, unfortunately, more and more people are using the rivers and lakes as a cheap way to party.:(

·
Registered
204 Posts
I've seen a lot more on the GMR as well...cabrewers, 'yakers, and other yuppy middle-agers seeking a cheap thrill. I don't think they realize that there is an etiquette between "us" and "them" that needs to be followed - Stay out of casting distance and I won't try to drill you with my 8 oz sinker.

·
Eat Em Up Charters
3,614 Posts
I've seen a lot more on the GMR as well...cabrewers, 'yakers, and other yuppy middle-agers seeking a cheap thrill. I don't think they realize that there is an etiquette between "us" and "them" that needs to be followed - Stay out of casting distance and I won't try to drill you with my 8 oz sinker.
After being hit by an 8 oz sinker I think they will learn...haha

·
Ancient Member
107 Posts
Me and my buddy have been looking for new places to cabrew...Might have to try out the LMR :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
i hate it when they come about 20 ft from you and when they know you are castin where they are so each time i recast i come closer and closer so they finally get the pic

·
I DIDN'T SEE THE SIGN
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
these particular clan actualy knocked over my pole i had set up. i would assume that someone has to be sober in the canoe? but there never is. really wish something could be done. like i said before i dont mind canoes and i dont mind responsible drinking but anyone who has ran into these people know that does not happen too often. i guess we will have to resort to "accidental" casts and big treble hooks;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts