Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sent from my DROID X2 using Ohub Campfire mobile app
Well made it to the buoy Fri.Started just after 6pm.Managed 3 tickets by 9:30 once we got out of the large white bass.Mixed sizes,hogs to good eaters.Believe it or not 50 TT's 80 back did the best.The rest were 40 TT's 120-130 back.Any color worked but anything pink and chartreuse or pink panties dbl.willow were best.So glad to hear everyone having success out there.Nice to see people sharing info.From phenomenal perching last year and great walleye this year.Seems mother Erie is treating us well.Be safe

·
Registered
24 Posts
Fished same schedule and spot as you Friday night too. I was on "Sawboat", The Catamaran - We started with one side 40 TT and the other 3 oz in-lines with mostly green and watermelon type colors. After the first hour we had switched everything to 40 TT 90 to 125 back and all purple. Got our 4-man limit and even picked up a couple 28 inchers mixed in with eaters. I think we must have been running back in along side of you for awhile. Nice to pop out to the line after work for a few hours, grab all your fish, and have time to give your crew time to hit the HARBAR.

·
Night Owl
421 Posts
Are best program were dipsy"s set at 3.5 out 77 ft,. 2oz back 85 and 3oz back 70.
22 pull backs 18 boated in roughly 3 hrs. Glade I made the run last night. Fishing closer to shore slowed enough to make 17 mile run worth it.

·
Registered
102 Posts
We hit the buoy yesterday as well. 3 guys picked up our 18 in a few hours. Size ranged from 18-24 inch with one 26". I stayed at the 40/22 line and had a steady pick. White bass heavy at first, then they faded off. All on dipseys and spoons. #3 95 back, #2 85 back, #1 65 back.

After limit, moved east to the 40/00 line for steelhead. Picked up 3 more eyes(released) and 3 steelhead.

The flat lake made these long runs much easier. Great day.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Got 18 drift fishing at the 40 22, most fish 18'' to 22'' with a few 25'' and 1 28''.
Purple and gold did well and chartreuse and purple did well also, its always nice when you land a 25'' eye on your first cast.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts