Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
multi species angler
4,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Checked the radar this morning and saw the storms in Indiana heading this way but decided to go anyways. Glad I did as they apparently broke up. Headed west in search of some cooperative fish and found a pod that was willing to eat their "vegetables". My mixed veggies version on colorado blades were working the best. Speed was 1.5 to 1.8 on the GPS and the east troll was as good as the west. Went 10 for 10 on the walleye, 16" to 25", and just as many sheep and a bunch of white perch. Switched to cranks after the crawlers were gone but they were not as productive, although the sheep really liked them. I did however get my first walleye on one of the recently purchased Kgone cranks!(thanks again bud!) A very nice mid July day on the water!:)

The hot blade

Biggest at 25"

First crank fish

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Good day BigDaddy300.
I went out of Rocky River. Got a few eyes, some cats (one about 15 lbs!) Then tons of sheep when I switched to perch. I stayed close to shore. The perch are schooling up but many white perch and sheeps mixed in.
The radio was quite yesterday so i didn't think many were out.
Ran my boat hard yesterday for second sea trial after repairing oil leak. All looks good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts