Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
14,059 Posts
you are the man! I just hope you don't get them all before we even get on the water. we left home without our gps/fishfinder should be on the water by tue.
sherman

·
WALLEYE WHISPERER
879 Posts
i told you you should rename yourself " THE WALLEYE WHISPERER " lol...what you think guys!!! he knows how to slay em for sure....

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
nice job getting the fish today and i like your buddies shirt second over from the left funny stuff!!!!

·
Banned
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No the flys weren't at all, an I was in 72-74fow... KPI yea I seen his shirt when we got home haha took me that long to realize what is said.. Well see ya guys out there sometime this week good luck

·
Registered
237 Posts
No the flys weren't at all, an I was in 72-74fow... KPI yea I seen his shirt when we got home haha took me that long to realize what is said.. Well see ya guys out there sometime this week good luck
thanks, and great pile of meat!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Way to go Chase. I heard ya out there doing it. I'll catch up with you one of these days again at the dock.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I am headed up in the morning also; just found out my nephew has a sitter for his daughter and is able to go. I am not sure how early we will get on the road because he works tonight, and he's coming here as soon as he gets done driving truck. I'll give you a call on Channel 68 when we get out there.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts