close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

65hp evenrude

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by bottomfeeder, Jun 15, 2005.

1. bottomfeeder

bottomfeeder

0   0   0

i just wondering if anyone here would be interested in a 1973 65hp evenrude outboard. its not for sale yet but could be soon! :T

2. bottomfeeder

bottomfeeder

0   0   0

i would like for people to give there best offer. i dont even have this moter yet. i am getting a boat from my grandfather that has a 1970 60hp johnson. whatever moter runs better is going on my boat and im going to sell the other one. im just trying to get some feedback because i dont know what to ask for them. of course i want to get the most i can for it but i will list the moter here first to give you guys first dibs!!.. i would be very thankful for any help i can get.

3. bmffishing247

bmffishing247 Fishing Is Life!

0   0   0

do you know if it is a tiller controll. i am looking for a bigger tiller control motor. may be interested if it is.

bmf

4. Jason6644

Jason6644

0   0   0

hate to be the bearer of bad news, but i looked up a 1974 70 hp evenrude(www.nada.com), because they dont' have a 73 nor a 65hp motor on there but a 74, 70hp motor average retail is 80 bucks and the high retail is 100. Good Luck
    J

5. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

0   0   0

LOL Yes, they do give values of outboards but, Try and buy one for that price. :rolleyes: :) Raider

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  6. fishcrazy

fishcrazy Muskie Chaser

0   0   0

I need one and controls. paying premium price for a motor in a hurry!!!!!!!

LakeRaper. AKA Craven I found a old hustler drag /speed boat 70's model 115 merc on it looks like a 15 footer.

Fishcrazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy

7. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

0   0   0

Sounds like an old Rabco Hustler! Parker Rabe's (RABCO MARINE)dad built them years ago AND THEY WERE ABSOLUTE DEATH TRAPS BUT VERY COLLECTABLE. Would like to look at it. Raider

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  8. fishcrazy

fishcrazy Muskie Chaser

0   0   0

four seater rockyfork lake north shore drive. lots of boats some with no titles.
    trailer and all. bob's boats. I'll get you a number if you want.
    fishcrazzzzzzzzzzzy

9. williambauman

williambauman

0   0   0

If the price is right I would be interested in any 40hp + motor that runs.