1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,975 Posts
wonder if AK has seen this?

·
The Corn Chucker
3,852 Posts
the fish was netted during an annual festival the village holds every year.. there are farmers out there who are breeding these fish nowadays.. i can actually go buy them at the market and put them in my pond cheaper than go out catching those wild fish.. plus these farmers aren't raising only those small fingerlings, they raised and sell the monsters as well.. i'm talkin 100++KG .. i don't know what could break 100lbs power pro without even scratching a thing..

·
Multi Species Angler
6,191 Posts
I don't think that fish was farm raised, though it could have probably eaten a small heffer with little to no problem.

CG

·
The Corn Chucker
3,852 Posts
CG..that fish isn't farm raise i know.. lol..would take a hell of a pond to do so.. lol
paul.. those cats ain't what i worry about.. its the arapaima is what i'm skeered of. :D i swear, when they surface at the lake, i about crapped my pants everytime just lookin at their size..

·
The Corn Chucker
3,852 Posts
thats the fish alright.. but the size is a tad bigger than that though.. the guys here uses 2-3lbs bluegill like fish as bait.. :eek: its like a red submarine surfacing when they come up.. :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts