Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Steel seeker!
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got this bad boy in the yak and he took me for a ride! I was wondering if any of you have any tips on getting fish in the boat after you get em close enough. I have lost at least 20 fish so far right at the boat cause i couldnt grab em in time

·
river & muskie angler, dayhiker
770 Posts
they make some nice folding nets for use in canoes and yaks. some in our club use them, solves that problem.

·
Bud n Burgers
2,542 Posts
Thats a pretty small 6lber...at least to me...not saying it isnt...could be the picture!!!
Maybe the pic is deceiving because he is 7'-2" tall. ;)
This thread will be much kinder to you going forward if you simply delete the "6 pound" portion of your thread title. If not, you surely are going to hear from many on how much that fish might really weigh.

·
WFN Ambassador
528 Posts
I got this bad boy in the yak and he took me for a ride! I was wondering if any of you have any tips on getting fish in the boat after you get em close enough. I have lost at least 20 fish so far right at the boat cause i couldnt grab em in time
Its a very nice fish had to be a great time. I would also take the weight off cause there are a lot of people on this website that will just squawk about it all day just to get off.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts