close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

6 lb Burger!! Anyone up for a winter trip?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by tpet96, Aug 12, 2004.

1. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

http://www.dennysbeerbarrelpub.com

Check this out. I think we are going to make a trek out there this winter. Can't even come close to eating a 6lb burger, but the novelty of it sounds great. Not to mention.......they have Yuengling Lager on tap ;)

2. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

hell yeah!!!!..i'm THERE!!!!!!!!!!!! i'll take them nice and ice cold in a frosty mug..

3. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

dude I'd puke it I tried to eat one of those. 6lbs of ground round can't taste very good

4. 9 pounds with all the buns and toppings! I can barely handle a Thruman burger and they are no where close to that thing.

5. Would a 1/4 pound of ground round taste any different than 6#'s? Just wondering...go for the Yuengling! :D

6. Who make Yuengling, never heard of it?

7. Can't remember where or who makes it in Pa, Only places I've had it is in Williamsport and in Annville, pretty good stuff.

8. Local brewery in PA huh, just on tap or do they bottle it?

9. Do both, have had in bottles more than anything else.

10. got wind of this place couple weeks ago asked a few of my contacts in the W Pa.area about it said it was a good place and said there wings we're killer too wonder if they have Ic Light there :cool: ?Yuengling good stuff out of the bottle think there also America's oldest brewery read that some where

11. OH man the thurman burger. Thats a sandwich :cool:

12. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Yuengling is available in the bottle, but not marketed in Ohio. You have to go to PA to get it.

13. they call that a burger?...i call it a snack

14. The brewery is located in pottsville, Pa. It is my favorite beer to drink! I love the Black & Tan-yummy!
    http://www.yuengling.com/

15. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

[​IMG]

NOW THAT is a burger. LOL. Those things are HUGE