close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

6 hp merc and 30hp merc 4 sale!!!!

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by fishon, Aug 5, 2005.

1. fishon

fishon

0   0   0

We have 2 outboards 4 sale with a few extras to throw in !!

we finally up graded to a 25hp electic start motor so we no longer need the other 2 motors and accesories..

The 6hp is an 1968 Merc short shaft, tiller, runs strong and has always have started for us in any temp and weather.. the motor has a few dings but is solid and reliable , it will have new plugs in it and and we ran it just this last sunday @ vermillion, it comes with 2 tanks, one older one newer plastic tank, hoses and an inline filter and we have a manual too.. we are asking for any thing reasonble and we can consider trades with cash for walleye trolling equip, downriggers , diawa reels etc.

Now the old 30merc.. its and 1957 mark 30 . runs strong but i cant figure out how to adjust the carbs to get the most out of it.i put new plugs in and ran it on lake eirie 2 sundays ago.. l.I am by far no mechanic... it comes with 2 tanks 3 different props and and extra block, its a fun motor and it did ok for us but i dont have the time or patience to tinker we just asking $150 neg.. for this ole classic.. you can email me @ frank.rhm@sbcglobal.net or give me a ring @ 440-521-3621 i will try to have pics up by monday of both motors..

Frank

2. fishon

fishon

0   0   0

Well any any one somewhat intrested? excepting offers!!!

3. littleking

littleking Crossing Lines LIKE A PRO

0   0   0

would love to have the 6 but wasnt looking to spend 300

4. fishon

fishon

0   0   0

well what are looking @ spending ???? that price is not firm...im sure we can work something out....where u located in central ohio???

5. fishon

fishon

0   0   0

Ok ... Now excepting Offers!!

6. K gonefishin

K gonefishin Eye Slayer

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

BUMP .......we need to sell these motors guys make an offer

7. littleking

littleking Crossing Lines LIKE A PRO

0   0   0

my co-worker just gave me an old wizard motor. i pick it up today. if i cannot make her work, you can expect to hear from me

8. K gonefishin

K gonefishin Eye Slayer

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Sounds good let me know or fishon. we are in a hurry and will take offers, make one we can't refuse.

9. viper1

viper1 Senior Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Sent you a email

10. fishon

fishon

0   0   0

Viper1 ,we should have your request by thrusday... thank you for your response!

11. fishon

fishon

0   0   0

Well , this is my 100th post!!!! .. and a good one @ that!! sound the horns!!...both Motors have also been sold on thurs.with a few extras... thank you OGF!!! :D

12. viper1

viper1 Senior Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Congrat's on the 100 posts! And thanks for the reply.

13. fishon

fishon

0   0   0

thank you i feel like i accomplished a great feat today!! LOL