Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Awesome day on the river!! 6 flats for 207. 8,8,32,42,56,61
The 61 and 42 came as a double! Pics are of the 56 61 32 and the 42 and 61 in the livewell while we got the camera ready. In the excitement of the double I didn't get a good pic of the 42 which was the only fish I caught today. lol
Thats 2 flats over 50 and 1 over 60 in the past 3 wks out of my boat

42 and 61 waiting for a photo op

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Awesome, looks like Todd had the upper hand today.. Man I wish I could get my livewell to look like that!!

I wish we had flats like that down here on our half the river....

Salmonid

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A day like that, I can't say specifically, but I will say West Virginia does a very good job of protecting their trophy catfish unlike Kentucky;)

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Salmoniod-Its funny bc as Todd netted my 42 and got it n the boat, I looked over and his rod was buried and drag singing. I grabbed it and he said for me to reel it in and I told him no way it was a real good fish. So I hand it to him and he says its not that big. WELL, 15 minutes later he agreed with me that it was a good fish!lol

·
Registered
830 Posts
A day like that, I can't say specifically, but I will say West Virginia does a very good job of protecting their trophy catfish unlike Kentucky;)
Totally understand. I figured it was East of this mess we are in.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Pirateer
2,009 Posts
Man I'm jealous. Is that the Ohio? If so that pic of the 62# is truly fitting, with the "monsters of the Ohio" shirt captioning the picture. Awesome catches for sure man.

Sent from my V8000_USA_Cricket using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
146 Posts
Could you send pics of your livewell setup. Looks like you have a truckbox fitted into front deck. Think it looks like a great setup.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

1 - 12 of 12 Posts