close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

6/3 mosquito eyes

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by mirrocraft mike, Jun 4, 2007.

1. mirrocraft mike

mirrocraft mike Now in a Alumacraft

After a 45 minute rain delay . The game was on . Fished from 7am to noon .First time out to mosqutio this year . Hit the weeds .Throwing a jig 6/8fow, 18 eyes landed , six at 14in , ten from 16in to 18in and two at 20 . Nice 11in perch and a few small cats. Can't wait to go back

2. Did you fish the north or south end?

3. nice day , beats atwood ,lol jim

4. mirrocraft mike

Fished both
    Did better on North

5. mirrocraft mike

Thanks Bountyhunter it was a good day. Was nice pulling in a little weight Where you been ?? Missing your reports . Better then Atwood ??? I'll plead the 5th. Did enjoy the lake and WILL be back soon . Need to put in on the North end next time . Thats a cruise

6. TMK

TMK

Good job on the eye's MMike

Like I mentioned in an earlier post, a good % of the eye's at mosquito head to the weeds this time of year.

I'm having some motor probs right now, but once I finish the repairs, I'll be back out.

7. cpr

cpr

Are you using worms this time of year ?:D

8. BigDaddy300

BigDaddy300 multi species angler

Love those weed walleyes. We always use crawlers and leeches this time of year.

9. mirrocraft mike

Yes half worm and a jig .
    As big daddy300 stated leeches are also hot right now.

10. What was the best color ? That was getting the most fish on ty ....

11. Way to go man! Sounds like you had a pretty good day. Was thinking of hitting skeeter this weekend. Thanks for the report!!!

12. mirrocraft mike

I sent you a pm

13. I was getting them on a pumpkinseed twister and worm last sunday.

14. Nice job. It is supposed to rain saturday so that may turn on the eyes for the get together. Hopefully!

15. mirrocraft mike

Wish i could make the get together Saturday . ''RAIN'' That was the ticket on 6/3 .The eyes were more active then the rain was coming down . Had three doubles on when it was raining . Good luck Saturday should be alot of fun