Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Now in a Alumacraft
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a 45 minute rain delay . The game was on . Fished from 7am to noon .First time out to mosqutio this year . Hit the weeds .Throwing a jig 6/8fow, 18 eyes landed , six at 14in , ten from 16in to 18in and two at 20 . Nice 11in perch and a few small cats. Can't wait to go back

·
Now in a Alumacraft
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Bountyhunter it was a good day. Was nice pulling in a little weight Where you been ?? Missing your reports . Better then Atwood ??? I'll plead the 5th. Did enjoy the lake and WILL be back soon . Need to put in on the North end next time . Thats a cruise

·
Registered
283 Posts
Good job on the eye's MMike

Like I mentioned in an earlier post, a good % of the eye's at mosquito head to the weeds this time of year.

I'm having some motor probs right now, but once I finish the repairs, I'll be back out.

·
multi species angler
4,365 Posts
Love those weed walleyes. We always use crawlers and leeches this time of year.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Way to go man! Sounds like you had a pretty good day. Was thinking of hitting skeeter this weekend. Thanks for the report!!!

·
Registered
6,933 Posts
Nice job. It is supposed to rain saturday so that may turn on the eyes for the get together. Hopefully!

·
Now in a Alumacraft
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice job. It is supposed to rain saturday so that may turn on the eyes for the get together. Hopefully!
Wish i could make the get together Saturday . ''RAIN'' That was the ticket on 6/3 .The eyes were more active then the rain was coming down . Had three doubles on when it was raining . Good luck Saturday should be alot of fun

1 - 15 of 15 Posts