Ohio Game Fishing banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
So after a bit a research...the hoga runs past munroe falls metropark lake wich has an out fliw connected to the hoga through a series of creek/ ditch connections. After a lot of looking into it, in the past they have stocked the lake with trout at times for children's fishing events...I found nothing recent but perhaps that's where it may have come from??? Still just speculation but I highly doubt reproduction is happening in any ohio lake...and that little fella will most Likely not survive summer Temps but who knows, either way he'll of a cool catch.

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk
They actually just stocked Monroe falls park with trout 2 months ago.

·
Registered
696 Posts
There used to be a pond that they removed right near water works in the falls which they would stock annually with trout for a kids derby. It was right on munroe falls ave. There was a stream that runs from it to the river through the park. This had to be over 10 years ago though. I just got a house right on the river in silver lake, so hoping a few come through my area sometime! Would be amazing to land a trout in the backyard! Cool catch twisted, interested to see what odnr says.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought there was a pond there! I drove by a few weeks ago and it’s just a swampy area now. I lived at Studio City for a bit in my early 20s.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts