Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I decided to venture out in the wind last night and it paid off!! The wind and waves were amazing, however I stuck with it. I trolled an area of 10ft of water and stumbled upon these two brothers. I didn't weigh or measure them but they were definitely some big boys!!

I kept them in the live well long enough to get a picture and released them to fight another day.

·
Urban Angler
6,295 Posts
OK first off I do not believe you. You say you caught them on Monday and your username clearly states you are a weekend warrior!

;) :D

Just kidding, those are some hoss saugeyes! Great work!

·
day late, dollar short
868 Posts
Nice fish. Love catching big saugeye. Buckeye has been good to people this year.

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Very nice job on the eyes. Wish i had made it out.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Nice job on eyes, they were bitting good around 6:00 pm. I only got a keeper that day, the rest are small ones. It was really windy, tough day to jig from shore using my braided line. I might go there again tomorrow.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I saw the sky's were cloudy and the wind had a little blow, so I returned to Buckeye. Landed 2 Keepers both 20 inchers. Lost 1 good one.

NO DINKS!!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Went out tonight - trolled everything from Shad Raps to Worm Harnesses. Managed 2 dinks. The full moon may have it all screwed up?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts