Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what a night ,,put in at the public landing and headed down to mill creek to get some bait , pulled into the creek and dropped the trolling motor and nothing it didn't work , so i tossed out the anchor and threw the net picked up some shad despite all the junk in the creek pulled out and headed back up river to the mouth of the licking river and tossed the anchor gave it a minute to let the boat settle and realized i was drifting pretty good so i look over the sde of the boat and see my anchor rope just floating there , so i double check my knot on the other anchor and throw it over ,hung out there for about two hours had one bite and that was it there so i moved up river to joes crab shack was dragging the anchor pretty good there and was just just about to pull my lines in when i finally hooked up and boated an 8lb flathead my first catfish out of the ohio (that made it into the boat) after that i headed in. at the landing i ended up backing the trailer into a hidden log in the water.
i made it home about 1 and decided to investigate the trolling motor problem and connected the power up and it started right up ,shattering the prop after that i called it quits for the night

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
After reading this, I can only picture you as a character from Red Green. :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts