Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out of Vermilion today did very good. We started out slow but found them. Several doubles and one triple (landed all three), 12 fish in the box and one throw back at the end. Large copper confusion off 40 jet 110 back, and eriedecent 200 back off inline board took half the fish on this one. Speed was 2.5 to 3.1 to keep trash fish off. Took a fish Ohio on the eriedencent. Pack was starting to grow. Small run in the a boat out there had a double on and was nearly ran over. Big WD on the side of his boat next time that happens I am going to board them and take there beer and walleye. Might have to get a Jolly Roger flag and some swords. 42 feet of water right off the Beaver Park Marina. I will be back out Tomorrow on 68 same area.
ps the muffle heads were a pain out there until wind picked up.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Nice job tubuzz. I can't get boards to work for me, I definately need to see a pro like you use them.

As for the muffleheads, I don't really mind them. They don't bite. They just hang around. I tend to like insects though.

·
State record bass or bust
1,810 Posts
Man im jealous. Tubuzz you seem to smash they eyes almost daily. I bet it isn't so great in the winter but man you have to love living on the lake in the summer:D .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts