close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

52" muskie reported @ West Branch

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by MadMac, Jul 5, 2008.

1. As I was updating my catch records at the ODNR's MAL someone reported a 52" fish. Anyone know anything about this fish? Largest in the state this year so far.

2. Steve, Have you heard anymore about this?

3. wow.... tried seacrhing for details on the net.. found nothing .. more info would be great!

Frank

4. crittergitter

crittergitter Multi Species Angler

Try the Musky & Pike Disccusions thread on this forum site.

CG

5. There was a 52 reported from Salt Fork, caught by a client of Danny Wade.

6. Info is on the Muskie/Pike forum.

7. As I was updating my catch records at the ODNR's MAL someone reported a 52" fish. Anyone know anything about this fish? Largest in the state this year so far.

I give up, and did not do so without trying to figure it out by going to the site, What is the Divisions "MAL"?

B

8. MAL = Muskie Angler Log. It's a new program that replaces sending in scale samples for the ODNR.

9. Steve,

I was looking because my son and I caught a decent fish at Berlin Tuesday and I was going to register it. We caught one last year atWB that we did not register and I spoke to a division guy that told me it was very important to the stocking program to do so. I wanted to do it this year. How do you navigate to it. By the way my boy and I are the guys in the 16 foot brown and tan Lund. Just started this with him last year and been having a ball with it. Trolling for whatever we can get hooked up on but the Musky's are by far the most fun. I'd post a pic if I can figure it out. All fish released by the way but if we ever have a good walleye day we will be eating good.

Brian

Brian

10. esox62

esox62 BORN TOO LATE

go to odnr. click on angler programs and tools,scroll down to muskie angler log,click on it and sign up...