close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

50" Proscan Projection Big Screen

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by ShakeDown, Aug 27, 2007.

1. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

0   0   0

Just bought a new set (wanted HD!) and need to make some room.

50" Proscan Big Screen (rear projection), bought new in 2001. Includes remote, screen guard. TV has never given us any problems, and is in excellent condition.

$300 you pickup in Columbus Ohio. I'll have pics in the next day or so, once I move it out of the family room.

2. ShakeDown

0   0   0

Here's a pic I found online of the TV...

[​IMG]

3. puterdude

puterdude

0   0   0

Hey Shakedown,I'll take that TV at that price,shoot me a message or email about particulars,where to pick it up at and a good time to ,I'll bring greenbacks with me as well.

4. puterdude

puterdude

0   0   0

Sorry Shakedown but I won't be able to make the 90 degree turn to get it in as well so I'll have to cancel the offer,thanks for your understanding as well,so the TV is still available to others.

5. GarryS

GarryS

0   0   0

Hey Shake... do you still have the TV?

6. ShakeDown

0   0   0

No problem puterdude. If I could make the 90 degree turn in my basement, I'd keep it myself!!

Garry...I've got 2 guys who contacted me first. If they fall thru, I'll letcha know.

7. ShakeDown

0   0   0

You're up Garry...seems like most guys want it for their basements, but unless you have a stairs going down the middle (with no 90 degree turn) you probably won't make it.

Wife wants me to sweeten the deal and throw in a DVD player to the first $300 cash buyer.

8. Bass_Hawg

Bass_Hawg Certified Hawg Master

0   0   0

Well I will put my name in the line. I am very interested. No basement to put it in. The kids TV is going bad and this would make a great replacement.

9. ShakeDown

0   0   0

You're up Bass Hawg...Too big for Garry's mothers' layout.

Goes to Craigslist tonight if no takers.

10. Playbuoy

Playbuoy

0   0   0

Put me in line if it falls through. I'm in Lewis Center near Alum Creek.