Ohio Game Fishing banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Awesome day today got to lake shore around 530,struggled for about an hour but once we got dialed in,game on!!!! fish after fish, doubles, triples and tired arms!!!!! We were on the 6 line and never lefted..... Had fun out there thats for sure, was nice seein Slyvan they put the hammer down quick and was gone..and a thanks for snook with the info on some #s... Good luck.. ImageUploadedByOhub Campfire1376262254.239094.jpg ImageUploadedByOhub Campfire1376262590.312770.jpg

Pic taken by Slyvan..
ImageUploadedByOhub Campfire1376262636.723704.jpg

Attachments

·
Dough Boy
1,866 Posts
Way to knock the snot out of em chase. Glad you caught all the junk fish too lol

Sent from my XT907 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Dough Boy
1,866 Posts
That setting rocked this morning. We put boards out after we finished up. Got one on a reef runner

Sent from my XT907 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
I think the real question is "Just how big of a freezer does Walleye Whacker have?". It's gotta be getting full:D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
9 Posts
Great job as always. We were on the 6 today but had no luck finding them. So close but no cigar.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Banned
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well I don't know you, don't really care that's your opinion! That's wasn't me running at the mouth, I'm usually to busy putting fish in the box... All tho I do recall someone saying ppl from pa can't catch fish and I got on the radio and said hey I'm from pa and do just fine!! Then you said something bout ppl from pa are child malesters or something?? Haha childish

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.