Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Recovering Fishaholic
3,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the boat back early this afternoon. Finished my work early :rolleyes:
No charge...loose connection on the new ignition coil. I loaded up my junk & picked it up, went straight to the river. Ran a full 6 gallons thru it with no problems. Had some difficulty getting shad. Spent more time than I like to, and most were small & some medium, no large. Here's the 1st fish, off the second spot.

·
Recovering Fishaholic
3,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This spot I only got a few small bumbs, no takers !

Saw a barge that had the light on it right , so I shot it ! :eek:

If you go to my photo gallery, you can see these pictures in the larger size, I decided to post most of them in the medium size :p

·
Well, Gee Whiz!
657 Posts
Ya did better than I did tonight, smell that? Dip got a few small channels, I did get to reel one of his in cuz he got a double, with me sittin right next to him. I had one get off early though. Nice pics.

Bill

·
Registered
315 Posts
Jim, it looks like you ended up having a pretty good day yesterday after we talked in the creek. You caught some fish and got your boat back all in the same day. Did you have as much problem with the wind as I had?

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
As soon as I fix the pics you will see!!!!!Found a few new spots ended up catching about 60 fish all weekend!Thank you again for the help on the x15,when you can see the bottom REAL GOOD it is amazing ;) what happens.Daryl

1 - 14 of 14 Posts