close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

5-22-04 slow fishing

Discussion in 'Ohio River Fishing Reports' started by truck, May 24, 2004.

1. Got to the river about 7am sat,caught a 15# blue right of the bat.I thought man it is going to be a great day again!2 hrs later zip moved zip again,1hr later moved again caught 5 hybrids 2 channels.Moved again about 6 times ran up to Meldhal zip zip zip.Said heck with it went home.9 fish in all lots of debris windy hot,was the slowest day so far this year for me.

2. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

I'm starting to suffer withdrawls.......I thihnk it was Thursday since I've been on the water.... :(
    Looks like I have to catch up on some work, considered Brookville or maybe up towards New Richmond, only my son has an IN license and that was today's trip, too late now. ;)

3. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Those are some great looking fish!

4. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

i can't wait until eagle creek outing..i would love to hook into those river monsters again..i better get my head start on a workout schedule, so i can lift those heavy duty anchors.. :D :p
    nice fish truck..i want to get those hybrids.. :rolleyes:

5. That doesn't sound like such a bad outing considering the river conditions.
    Way to go!!

6. I guess I am jsut spoiled,we have done so well this year that I have forgot what it was like fishing other places.Pretty soon I am going to start fishing up by E C to find some holes so when the outing comes around It might be better.Daryl

7. andy

andy

Those are some nice fish!
    Nice JOB!