close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

5/20

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by mrtwister_jbo, May 21, 2004.

1. hit it again yesterday afternoon same spot same results :D
    landed 5 lgm bass 15'' to 19'' missed 3 more !!!
    then turned 2 the saugeyes landed 12 keep 5 over 15'' biggest was 20''
    eyes got on twistertails/1/16an 1/8oz heads chart was a hot then it went dry
    i switched 2 rootbeer/brown with black specks an caught crappies/whites/an even a perch :cool:
    the bass are biting on ???????????????? i won't tell but they r tearing it up?
    husk i started 2 throw one when u left the other day??????
    mrtwister_jbo
    have 2 work now threw sunday but look out monday threw thrusday :)

2. NIce job, you definately have the variety down pat! :D

3. WillyB

WillyB Go Bucks!!!

Nice job there MrTwister!! :) I haven't made it out all week - vehicle trouble. :mad: Some kind of electrical problem with my truck. Tappan sure has been good to us this spring. Wish it had a few smallies - just for flavor!! :D Again nice job on the largemouths & eyes!!

4. had a blast out there the last couple of days ;)
    sent u a pm with the info
    an hey husk them bass should tasted pettry good in that beer batter when we caught them out of lake crisco this evening at the fish fry ;) lol
    mrtwister_jbo

5. sat then look out we will invade tappen as long as it don t get too hot. got the boat batteries and went to doctor. tues i have to get mri at hosp and wedns doctor again. so we will hook up reguardless.and as far the smallmouth goes willy b, a guy and his daughter brought in a nice smallie to bait shop and he lost 3 others all the same size. i got the picture on jims wall of the little girl holding the s mouth. there here just gotta find them.3 1/2 lbs

6. WillyB

WillyB Go Bucks!!!

Thats good to here Husk. I have never caught a smallie at Tappan - just figured there werent any in there. I'll keep trying!! :D

7. willy. ill try to get a location for ya,you know i know inside people...lol

8. May is about the best time in any lake for bass!!!!