close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

5.19.07 Scioto Report

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by dKilla, May 20, 2007.

1. The SM fishing is in full effect on the Scioto North of Dublin right now. Fished all day yesterday and picked up fish on everything I threw at em. Crankbaits, topwater, soft plastics, live minnows...they were eatin it all. Fish ranged anywhere from 1-3 lbs and bit pretty steadily all day. A father and his 3 sons came by and went wade fishing although the water is still waaaaay to cold for it IMO. They waded for about an hour throwing rooster tail type spinners...I watched them catch a ton of smaller fish.

Anyways if your looking for some high-flying hard fighting shallow water smallie action, the time is now. Get out there and catch em up!!

2. I have been working alot lately..but it sounds like I need to find some time somehow someway, I have had days like that where they are practically jumping on the bank with you, then again I have had days where they have humbled me bigtime as well.

3. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

i have been wading for the past 4-5 weeks not to cold at all, if you have wader and not that bad without them. but thanks for the report and good fishin.

4. Yea...no waders for those guys. More power to em. Looked like they enjoyed themselves.

5. Where are you fishing? North or South of the Dam?

6. Get yourself a good roadmap and look for legal places to access the river. Fish are everywhere right now.