close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

5-16-04 Pike Pool

Discussion in 'Ohio River Fishing Reports' started by JUSTCRAZY, May 16, 2004.

1. JUSTCRAZY

JUSTCRAZY Wurlds Wurst Spellor

Well I must be a profit. I put the woopen on dad again(crappiebub). And fishlicker (my dog Woody) seemed to enjoy the day.
    We hit some new spots again today and had some sucess with flatheads and a few small channel cats. I got my new personal best with flatheads at 16.9lb and a 15.6lb. It must be the new hair cut that gave me luck, but as far as flatheads go I hope this is just the beginning to a long summer of ever growing monsters.

All in all it was fun day, 17 cats boated and a few misses. Lots of laughs, and hopefully some new hots spots were found. Well dad will post pictures and I'm sure will have some remarks about being a guide. But either way, WHO IS IN THE PICTURES???

2. crappiebub

crappiebub Justcrazy's Guide!

Here are the Pictures of his 2 biggest flats today. Had a good time. Could have probably caught more if Fish licker dog hadn't turned into Cut Shad eating dog. Looked around and Woody was eating the cut shad from the tray! :eek: Hope to find some channels for next weeks Tourney.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Doctor

Doctor CJ Cat Attack Pack

Bob,
    Lynn and I will be in Michigan fishing the US Cats tournament so make the river guys proud, we fell short on the Channels last month and lucked out on the Flatheads, we can talk pm if you need some spots........Doc

4. Nice fish Justcrazy & Crappiebub, glad to see you guys get in to them!!
    My only question Rob is whats up with the glove??? real fish like "Eyes" have teeth & you don't see us wearing some sissy glove :eek: :D sorry about that but you did deserve it. All trash talking aside...Good luck to the both of you in the tourney :)

5. Crappiebub and Justcrazy:

Let's team up for CCT ;) - Looks like you guys found the flatheads - The boys and I banged the channels 5/16 - upto 11 pounds on the same pool-just a little south of you all.

6. Nice fish,looks like you had fun.

7. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Nice fish, congrats on your personal best.

8. Ducknut

Ducknut Duck Enemy #1

A fathead holding a flathead....

9. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

Gator... Whats up man Havent seen you since ice fishin at Buckeye. We gonna finally get out this year and fish somewhere besides ice fishing :D

10. Looks like you guys had fun and your side kick looks like he or she was enjoy him self,now Justgrazy dont wear the oldman out save his energy for the tourney:D and you guys have to excuse Gator he still sore about friday:eek: :p

11. PS.Its not how many fish you catch its how good you look when your doing it

12. JUSTCRAZY

JUSTCRAZY Wurlds Wurst Spellor

If you had to look good while fishing there wouldn't be a person in our family who had ever caught a fish. Specially not me with this hair cut!(but it is lucky, I might just have to shave even more off to get even luckier???)