close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

5-15-2004

Discussion in 'Ohio River Fishing Reports' started by JUSTCRAZY, May 15, 2004.

1. JUSTCRAZY

JUSTCRAZY Wurlds Wurst Spellor

Hit the river tonight in the rain and still had fun. Woody the wonder-dog was the only one dumb enoug to go with me. It was more of a search mission for new spots to fish, but I did sit still long enough to catch 4 or 5 flatheads. The biggest was probably only 8#, but my dog licked each and every one that got in the boat. He is one hell of a hunting dog and companion, but I can't figure out this fish licking???
    Well the old man and I are trying some more new spots in the mourning, so I am sure he will be on here crying about getting beat again. Just giving you guys fair warning.

Rob

2. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    It's a good thing that your dad is going tommorow, maybe he'll put on some real fish :eek: :p

3. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

You caught more than us........ :D

4. Good job on the fish,I use to take my lab but the fish drive him crazy.

5. Ducknut

Ducknut Duck Enemy #1

I think I know why your dog licks fish...they smell like peanut butter...I am sure he is well trained on that... :eek:

6. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

I don't know quite what to make of that?!;) I've heard of fish smelling like something else before, but never peanut butter. I guess you are never too old to learn something new.:cool: Must have to do with training the dog?

7. JUSTCRAZY

JUSTCRAZY Wurlds Wurst Spellor

Ruminator you just have to understand, Kevin(ducknut) in just an idiot. But I still put up with him.

8. Ducknut

Ducknut Duck Enemy #1

You know you love me....

9. You 2 sound like a married couple. :eek: :eek:

10. Ducknut

Ducknut Duck Enemy #1

Awe...Gator...Are you jealous?...There is PLENTY of me to go around....