Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fishing was again excellent yesterday. Did not have a trip, but went out in the afternoon and took fish in 18 to 20 ft. of water near H Can. Approx. 3 miles W/NW of Port Clinton. Gold Harnesses were the ticket.

Good Fishing, Jared

www.dickrhode.com

·
Cowboy Charters
1,665 Posts
Thanks for the update! Did you guys make it out yesterday? I am planning on fishing Today and tomorrow and haven't been after the eyes since last Thursday.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, we were not out yesterday, however I can give you a pretty good report. It sounds as though the bite was slower, however most were able to catch limits. I heard of two different bites yesterday. The first was SW of Kelley's near American Eagle Shoal and the second, up on the line near North Bass. Bouncers and gold harnesses.

Good Fishing, Jared

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
My 2 buddies got up to PIB yesterday afternoon and were able to fish from 5:30-8; drifted gold hammered harnesses on 1.5 ounce BBs west of Kelley's and boated 5 eyes 21-23 inches.

I'll have fresh reports tonight from the area as they will be out all day; they will be stuck to drifting in this boat though, so no trolling info.

They were headed back to that area this morning then to the flats off NW reef to look around if need be.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts