close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

5/13 tappen

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by mrtwister_jbo, May 14, 2004.

1. me an mrtwister_rj,
    hit the lake from 6:30till dark on rocks by church :D
    an man o man my wife put it on me lol lol
    she had 2 on her stringer b4 i ever got a bite!!!!!
    she got 10fish 2 keeper eye's 1 was 17'' //an a 19''
    the rest were dinks she did get a nice channel cat right b4 dark 17''
    i got all dinks 6 eyes an 1 nice white bass :rolleyes:
    all wifes fish got on jigs an chart an white tails/ i used black//an brown tails
    wife cleaned her 1st fish with my help she did a realy nice job !!!
    mrtwister_jbo

ps only got fish when the wind was blowing ripples on the water ;)

2. good job you two,wish i were there. next week im unwrapping my boat,need a cooler full of w bass.see ya out there. husk

3. WillyB

WillyB Go Bucks!!!

hey husk, you eat the white bass? I was always led to believe they had a strong taste to them because of the red strip in the meat? Man we caught and released a bunch of whiteys this week. They are a blast to catch on light tackle too!!

4. willy,you come to my house and ill put you on some whities you ll not forget. man your missing out.make sure you ice em down,then fillet a couple of them and try them,cut red out if you want, i dont, deep fry and you will see. my word.is good

5. crappiebub

crappiebub Justcrazy's Guide!

Husky really makes lamp oil from them!!!!1 :eek: :D :D :D

6. WillyB

WillyB Go Bucks!!!

Thanks Husk. Me and the wife are going out later today so I will keep a couple and give em a try. We had a fry last nite (eyes & crappies). Just had to try my new cooker from cabelas. Um Um Good!!!! :)

7. ok crappiebud you eat your fair share also....lamp oil??? wonder where you came up with that??? oh it must of been back in the old days when we used to fish togeather!!!!!