close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

47" Musky wow

Discussion in 'Muskie & Pike Discussions' started by WLB, Nov 18, 2004.

1. WLB

WLB Northern Ohio Fisherman

I don't fish for Musky, but I did accidently catch a small one while fishing for bass this summer along the Marblehead shoreline, But did you see this story!

It is Jim Sayre's 47-inch muskellunge, a trophy fish that Sayre, of Bellevue, recently caught, measured, photographed and released at Clear Fork Reservoir southeast of Mansfield.
    The rest of the story is here.
    http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20041118/COLUMNIST22/411180392

2. catking

catking Banned

I gotta go after these big boys. I almost took a trip down to the Green River area this season. Next year for sure ;) .DA KING !!!

3. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Livin' the moontime

I fished a Muskies Inc tourney on Clearfork early this spring. The winning fish was 47 inches. That lake is known for numbers, but there are a few bruisers in there as well.
    Hey Catking....You should give Caesar's a shot. Starting to hear reports of pretty good fish in there.
    EH

4. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

How good ???
    :confused:

5. catking

catking Banned

Hey esox- I'm a banker, so I am limited to what I can do ;) I was talking to a guide at the Cincinnati boat & travel show about heading down to the Green River for a guided trip. I believe I'll do it this coming year ;) I really hope CC takes off soon. I also have been hearing a few things. I also have seen a few nice ones in that lake.They are there............. THE CATKING !!!

6. Baitkiller

Baitkiller Baitkiller

WLB

Jim got a nice Musky there :eek: !

<>< Baitkiller ><>