close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

46" @ Alum

Discussion in 'Muskie & Pike Discussions' started by crittergitter, Jun 1, 2007.

1. crittergitter

crittergitter Multi Species Angler

I got word from my uncle that he landed a fat 46" musky at Alum on Wednesday evening. He said another boater pulled up and snapped a few photos and then the fish was released unharmed. He said he'll email me the pics when he gets them from the other person. He is jacked and I think I'll be doing some musky fishing with him this weekend!

CG

2. Good job ! Post the pics when ya get them !

3. fishnfool

fishnfool out4dabig1

I hooked into one last nite and about pulled me into the water, I got the boat slowed down and he made a run and I couldn't budge him then plink, all I got to show for was a part of his lip, wish I could've got a look at him oh well.

4. From reliable sources the musky bite is hot as the weather at Alum. Couple over 45" caught last couple days in about 10 trolling passes .

5. crittergitter

Update, the other boater who took the photos of this fish had taken 1 with a polaroid and one with a digital camera. They are mailing him a copy of the digital and he hasn't gotten it yet. No hurry though. He did show me the polaroid which isn't the greatest shot as it was kind of far off when the photo was taken, but clearly it shows this was a nice chunky fish. Hopefully, he gets the digi and scans it so he can email it.

We're hoping for some more hot, hot, hot weather to get back on Alum and bust another husky.

CG

6. crittergitter

Let me try this again:

[​IMG]

CG