Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
godukies
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been able to get out several times this week and have caught 40 smallmouth since Saturday. Needless to say I have had a great time! Tonight I hit a stretch for about an hour where I have never had any success and managed to pull out 5 fish over 10", including a 14 and a 15" er. ImageUploadedByOhub Campfire1378344677.541844.jpg ImageUploadedByOhub Campfire1378344691.391828.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
6,800 Posts
awesome! I think this week has been pretty amazing for catches on the river too...maybe the "fall" bite is starting a bit early or something...i dunno..but ive definitely been catching some pigs this week ...nice fish!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Havent been out for awhile now but I am hitting the Mad on Saturday and a another spot on Sunday. Hope to tear up the smallies.

40 in a week would be alright by me.

·
HouseTackle
2,054 Posts
You might have to change your name to SMB Hooker if you don't slow down, sir!

·
godukies
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Back to reality tonight. Only pulled out 3 tonight but it was nice to spend a few hours on the river with my 16 year old son.

·
godukies
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hit the Stillwater this morning and managed 10 smallies and a largemouth. Among the 11 fish were a 10, 11, 12, 3 @ 13, 14, 15, and a 16"er! Another great morning. Sadly I ran across an 18" er in shallow water that was on the verge of death. Also saw a bright orange Japanese koi swimming in a small pool that looked to be about 2 feet. I am guessing someone released it after outgoing its habitat.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts